The following is a list of most commonly used Forms for members to download:

Registration form for new Members

2017 CINSF Membership Form

General Claims Form for pension claims, early retirement, disability claims, major burns claims, terminal illness claims, death claims, voluntary withdrawals, contract worker withdrawal (excludes Forfeited Funds Claims below).

CINSF Claim Form

For Migrant Workers claiming for funds forfeited when they permanently departed the Cook Islands please use the following form:

Forfeited Funds Claim Form

For members wanting to change or switch their investment options please use the following form:

2017 Investment Switch Request Form

No Results
Te vaitata ai nei koe i te koi moni pakari. Taniuniu mai ia matou +682 25515