We currently limit our Global Relations, with a focus instead on strengthening our relationships with our regional colleagues across the pacific who face similar small island state issues. We participate regionally through 3 main channels:
- The Pacific Provident Fund and Social Security Forum
- I3 Inovative Investment Solutions
- Russell Investments New Zealand
The CINSF is currenlty looking to expand its relationships to join recognised organisations providing annual assessments and awards to guage the funds performance with its peers.
The benefits of participating in awards include:
- measuring the funds performance against best practice standards;
- expanding relationships with similar type funds;
- exchanges of best practice and knowledge; and
cooperation in areas of joint interest, such as responsible investment.